NO CLOSE NEIGHBOURS Stone Renovated Farmhouse with Barns Two Acres of Land
Private detached stone farmhouse close to the popular villages of Cherval and Verteillac, and only 30mins drive from Angoulême with train links to Paris. This property is partially renovated, most of the major works have been completed with the opportunity to add your own touch. As theres no close neighbours it might be worth mentioning that it could be very suited to a couple looking to start a 'Canine' type of business which seems to be very popular, whats more the attached plot of some 9870m² (2 acres) and a very generous habitable surface of approximately 190m², the property comprises of the following :
- Large luminous kitchen / diner with fitted kitchen, island and tiled floor (35m²).
- Living room with visible beam, fireplace and woodburner (18,5m²).
- Second living room (23,5m²).
- Practical utility room (15m²).
- Ground floor shower room to renovate (3,3m²).
- Large bathroom with modern bath and freestanding sink unit (10m²).
- Study (12,8m²).
- 3 Bedrooms with views, solid wood floors and apparent beams (18m², 24m², 18m²).
- Modern shower room (3,2m²).
- Gated driveway.
- 9870m² plot.
- Space for a possible pool.
- Water well.
- 2 Barns.
This property has been mostly renovated, it is partially double glazed and there is a recently installed fosse septique. The house benefits from plenty of natural light and spacious rooms. It has good rental potential as there are two staircases so could be easily divided up to create a self contained gite. There is oil central heating and wood burners.
The house is close to a road, but very private with no near neighbors, views and large plot of land. This would make a nice family home with attached rental income.