4 Bedroom Stone House close to Mareuil Dordogne with Terrace and allotment, Quality throughout, Ideal Holiday Home
Located in a small village with bakers etc and just a few kilometres from market town of Mareuil and not far from the popular bigger town of Nontron en Perigord. This habitable stone property has a surface of 152 m² of living space, with a total plot size of 471m² and the following to offer :
- Spacious equipped kitchen with tilled floor (25 m²).
- Cave/storage room conveniently accesible via the kitchen and street (19.4 m²).
- Large living room/ dining room with tilled floor, fireplace and double doors opening on to terrace (24m²).
- Utility room with tilled floor, double doors opening to the terrace (10.8 m²).
- Downstairs shower room with tilled floor, vanity sink unit and WC (4.3 m²).
- Corridor with tilled floor (4.3 m²).
- Spacious bedroom with floating parquet floor, apparent beams and stone fireplace (17.4 m²).
- Bedroom with carpet floor and apparent beams (10.8 m²).
- Bedroom with carpet floor and apparent beams (9.2 m²).
- Large bedroom or potential upstairs living room with oak parquet floor and apparent beams (21.8 m²).
- Bedroom with parquet floor and view of garden (11.4 m²)
- Dressing/office room with parquet floor and view of garden (5.2 m²)
- Shower room with tilled floor, vanity sink unit and WC (3.2 m²).
This property is primarly heated by electric radiators, but there is also a wood burner insert in the living room. The windows and doors are wood effect double glazed PVC throughout the property and are in excellent condition, equally are the shutters. There is a very tidy covered terrace attached to the property and a piece of land aswell, which is currently served as a vegetable plot. The property is on mains drainage and is in overall very good condition.
Located near Mareuil, a village approximately 30 minutes from both Périgueux and Angoulême located in the Dordogne a department famous for its Périgordine cuisine, beautiful countryside and history. The Dordogne is also known for its '1001' castles and chateaux, many of which are open to the public. Brantome, often referred to as ‘the little Venice of the Périgord’, is close by and considered to be one of France’s most beautiful towns. Nearby airports include; Bergerac (1hr15), Bordeaux (1hr40), and Limoges (1hr30).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
J & S IMMO
65 Avenue de la République - 16260 CHASSENEUIL-SUR-BONNIEURE
Email: email@example.com / BUREAU : 0033 (0) 5-45-68-05-50
PRIX HONORAIRES D'AGENCE INCLUS : 75,500 Euros dt 5,500 euros d'honoraires - à la charge de l'acquéreur -
PRIX NET VENDEUR: 70,000 euros